UR2 wire connector
UR2 Gel-Filled Splicing Connector use an insulation displacement
contact design for fast, simple, reliable terminations. No wire
stripping is required and connectors will accept wire of different
gauges. Typical uses include Butt Splicing 2 or 3 wires of the same
or different gauges, For best results, crimp with Connector
- Use an insulation displacement contact Design,
- Enables fast, simple, and reliable terminations
- Eliminates cutting or opening of cable pairs for simple and quick
- No wire stripping is required, making installations faster and
neater, as there is no mess to clean up
- Connectors will accept wires of different gauges
- The UR2 connector accepts two or three solid copper conductors that
can be of different wire gauges for butt splicing.
- Gel filled to provide moisture resistance and inhibit corrosion
- For use with solid copper conductors only
- Used to join solid copper wires.
- Sold in pack of 100.